ONE-ROD is an easy-to-use optical extensometer optimized for tensile testing of reinforcing steel.
The unique ITT functionality of X-Sight’s DIC software allows for the measurement of specimens with an oxide or rust layer falling off significantly, which causes standard optical extensometers to become ineffective.
The ONE-ROD measuring system aims to be as simple and precise as possible concerning minimum requirements for specimen preparation and calibration.
ONE-ROD TECHNICAL DATA
- 2 × 2.3 MPx industrial cameras
- Lighting: 500 mm LED light
- Field of view: 550 × 100 mm
- Sampling rate: > 40 Hz
- USB relay for light control
- Weight: approx. 3.5 kg
- Dimensions: 420 × 187 × 79 mm
- Power supply: 24 V 1A – 500 mm
- Fixed working distance (approx. 560 mm)
- Connection: 2 × USB 3.0; 1 × USB 2.0; RJ45
- Complies with ISO 9513: Class 1
- Complies with ASTM E83-10a B1 for L0 > 25 mm